Saturday 24 October 2009

TV assignment

Yay! We have an assignment for lit to watch TV and use all our literary elements on the show we watch. So, I get to watch Doctor Who! <3!

Now, for the 2nd grade book project... Infublo and I both got assigned to the same person, a girly-girl. Grrr... So, I've been using characters from my book, The Name of the Game. Odd thing is that's my most violent book... However, there are so many characters with such different personalities, so I can use them. And they're all gods and goddesses and such, so she should like it. I've been trying not to use Twilight, because even though she's pretty much the main character, and my favorite, she's the most violent, and she swears a TON.
So, yeah... That's pretty much it...

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog