Monday 9 November 2009

Forensics!

Yay! Forensics start soon. I'm doing Prose and I get to read a piece from my book! Hooray! I'm so happy! Last year I did a piece from Greek mythology with Infublo and Zev. This year I'm doing part of chapter 3 (Chapter 3, Being Watched. From book 1, Reborn, The Name of the Game trilogy.), Infublo'll be doing a part of Midnight Sun, and Zev will be doing the airplane thing. Don't ask. He found it really funny about two years ago, so yeah.

Hoorah for Reborn!! If I get a chance I'll post the part I'll be reading. Hoorah The Name of the Game!

Cheerio, peeps!

P.S. Zev is really his real name. He thinks he's blond, but his hair is brown. He got one part right, anyway... (Sorry to all not dumb blonds out there. I know a few VERY dumb blonds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog