Tuesday 2 November 2010

Sherlock, I love you!

Indeed. I am currently re-watching the BBC series Sherlock. I don't know why it wasn't on BBC America, but it was on PBS, so that was alright.
And I love you Sherlock!
I was reading some stuff about the man who plays Sherlock Holmes, Benedict Cumberbatch. Apparently, he wanted to be the Doctor on Doctor Who, and he would have been GREAT! But he didn't try out and Matt Smith got the part.
*Fangirl squeal* OMG, MATT SMITH!!! *Squeal*
Sorry.
LOL, Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock is HILARIOUS! And I can so see Sherlock being a texting addict. Along with everything else he was addicted to.
And he's such an idiot when he talks to girls. He is so funny!

Oh my God, I'm so insane. I am totally obsessed with BBC shows. And British people. But don't tell anyone!
Just the whole internet.
Haha. I'm so weird.

And if you're wondering why I'm writing this at one in the afternoon on a Tuesday, I'm sick at home for the second day in a row.

Anyway, two more things about Sherlock;
1.) So funny how everyone thinks that Sherlock and John are gay
2.) and I don't know if I said it before, but I recently read a series called Enola Holmes written by a woman named Nancy Springer. They're sort of for younger kids, a little bit, but they were brilliant. I highly suggest them. There are six in the series.

Cheerio, peeps!

P.S. Sherlock! :-D Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog