Friday 26 November 2010

YOUTUBE UPLOAD!!

Well, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I keep getting distracted. And happy belated Thanksgiving.

Anyway, I have a YouTube account (ClaudariaMostri) and I uploaded my first video!!! :-D
This makes me happy.
Anyway, go to YouTube and watch it and comment, so that there won't only be the views from my cousin and me. Thank you!


And another astounding discovery; I no longer sound like a little kid when recorded!
This also makes me happy.

And my cousin got a new kitty named Tigerlily. (But everyone calls her Tilly.) She's so adorable and she loves to sleep in my lap.

I have nothing else to say right now. Except I'm really getting into Assassin, my newest manuscript.

Goodbye.

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog