Friday 13 August 2010

Friday the 13th

Hooray! :-)

Screw the superstitions and let the curses begin! LOL.
I laugh at superstitions. I will gladly walk under ladders and I love black cats. Friday the 13th is fun. AND in the same month as my birthday!
Although, it would have been cool if Friday the 13th had been last August, when I turned 13. Oh, well.
And now you know how old I am.

And I found more of those Hogwarts blogs. (And my STUPID computer didn't think Hogwarts was a real word!!!!!!)

Slytherin House (Again. And still my favorite... God, I feel GUILTY!)

Cheerio, peeps!

P.S. 8 days till my birthday! Now I'm off to write more of my new manuscript. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog