Wednesday 19 May 2010

"Girlfriend kidnapped by ninjas. Need money for ransom and kung-fu lessons!"

yo. im ba-ack!!! so, the title was this sign that we saw as we strolled down the streets of this lovely city of Chicago. This is still Infublo btw, just in case u couldn't tell by the writing. Our day started out with a wonderful breakfast of chocolate filled bread, apples, and pickles (no we're not strange. well... maybe i am, but don't blame Ariella- i started it). After that, we went to go look around the city and make our way to the John Hancock building. It's got a great view of the city and was like empty today. Except for a high school group of about 200, we were some of the only people in the observatory thingamaboder at the top of the building. The elevator to get up there sucks out loud! It's cramped, small, and claustrophobia inducing. Then when we left, we went to go make our way to the aquarium. Unfortunately some of us have ADHLAS, thank you to my friend James for telling me that I have this disease. It means attention deficit- hey look a squirrel! So, we went through Millennium Park to get to the aquarium. They have these awesome fountains in the middle of the park that squirt water after showing these faces that smile, frown, and eventually spit at u. I wanted to run thru them and so we did (see the post before for what we did). I started a trend, then got ALL wet!!!!! I was sopping wet by the time that we left. When we finally got to the aquarium we were ready to go. But, we stayed and watched a very strange show with a little girl wearing this HUGE locked that was supposed to give her like magical powers or whatever. Then we looked at cute little sea animals and acted like 5 year olds- not so much Ariella, but very much me! :-D i love acting WAAAAY younger than i am, especially when i look so much older than i am. Later we got ice cream- this was strictly for homework purposes! We actually got homework from one of our teachers to go get ice cream. So, i did what i do with absolutely every homework assignment from this teacher- twist it so that it's extremely fun (see the post about tofu (long story)). I ate my ice cream all right. But to do that, i ate the bottom of the cone first and ate my way up instead of down. Then i ate the front part of the cone, and sorta scooped out the ice cream- weird visual im sure but that was sort of what i did. After the ice cream, we went across the street to go to the Hershey's store. Now we have lots of candy and the hope that we will be asleep before 3am is in vain for we shall not be able to sleep at ALL! dinner was normal then we came back to the hotel-condo rental place where we're staying. Now im posting- btw i'm gonna create a blog soon- please follow me! Ariella and i r thinking of calling it What Really Happened and using my insane knowledge of the creation of many everyday objects contrary to what the government is trying to teach us. I know the truth and shall shed the light of it unto u if u will please follow me. first post will be about the refrigerator- the knowledge shone on me during dinner tonite and now i know the truth- and u shall find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog