Saturday 15 May 2010

The Silent Child


One word in a year,
yet not once did she move her lips.

Two words in a month,
but never did her mouth move.

Three words in a week,
though she never opened her mouth.

Four words in a day,
but not a sound did she make.

Five words in an hour,
but she never took a breath.

Six words in a minute,
yet she was never looked upon.

One thousand words in a second,
but never was she heard.

And never she was heard,
till one day someone decided to listen.

I came up with this poem last night when I was SUPER bored. I might put it at the beginning of my ghost story, because it reminds me of the ghost.

The picture was taken in Paris, my first day there. It was kinda rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog