Thursday 6 May 2010

No, no, no! The roads are not closed because Obama is in town, the roads are closed because a BOMB WAS FOUND!

Had to say it.
When that bomb was found in Time Square one of my friends from school was in NYC. Didn't know what was happening at the time, but you know....
And also the confirmation class from Sunday school was in NYC. They had just seen a play and the person they were supposed to meet made the mistake shown on the title.
Lol.
Little bit of a difference, don't you think?

So, not much new...
I got Strep yesterday, so I guess I got to stay home...

And Fay gave me a new idea for a book. I've lately been a little fascinated with fallen angels, so perfect time to use it. But I won't say anymore.

There's a break in the middle of the week soon, so Infublo, Fay, my mom, and I are gonna go on a trip! Yay!

When I get a chance I'll post more of Cliche.

Cheerio, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog