Monday 14 June 2010

Because I'm a Strange Person

I've made an award! It's so weird. Don't even ask.

So now! The requirements!
Post the weirdest picture you have ever seen or taken (Preferably taken.) and answer these questions:
Have you ever used Photoshop?
Have you ever wanted to kill your camera because you couldn't get the perfect picture?
And
Have you ever taken a picture from the top of a very steep hill or a cliff?

The reason I ask all these is because this is quite possibly the strangest picture I have ever taken. The deer's eyes are FREAKIN' GLOWING!!

And then you have to nominate 8 people (Or as close as you can get to that number).
I nominate:

Jessica(Infublo) of What Really Happened,
The Clumsy Reader(Christine Reynolds) of The Clumsy Reader,
greenpanda of greenpanda666,
Pearl (a.k.a. Candy) of Confessions of A Candyhol!c,
And last but not least,
Mickey Rich of A Wallflower Words.

So that's it for now. Maybe I should try to go to sleep now...

G'night everyone who isn't in the same time zone as me!

Cheerio, peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanks so much for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thankyouthankyou! :D

    and i'm really loving the picture of the deer... it's spooky

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank ye much o good friend o'mine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog