Sunday 13 June 2010

I'm Coming Along

Well, my 100 book reading challenge started officially Thursday night, even though I said it would start on Friday.
If you are insulted, sue me. *Snort* Like that's gonna happen!
(1 month later: *Find plain brown envelope in mail. I open it.* I'm being sued for WHAT?!?!)
Lol.

Sorry. Had to say it!!

Sorry again...
I'm a little tired.

Anyway
The books!
I've read 5 books already.
Right now I'm reading The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett as my main book.
I'm almost done with Chicks Dig Time Lords, which is a compilation of essay things and some interviews(YAY!!).
And I'm STILL reading the Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. It's pretty good, I'm just having trouble getting back into it. I loved the beginning but then it got a little whatev-ish. Oh well. I'll finish it eventually.
Next I'm going to read The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer. I don't know why I never read the Artemis Fowl books before. I guess I just wasn't interested....
But I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Artemis Fowl!!!! I L-O-V-E him!!!
And Butler too!
I know he's technically considered the bad guy a lot, but I like him even more than the fairies! Even Foaly, although it comes close.

At the Library (Yes, I cap Library. Didn't you know it was a gift from God?!) I have a few books on hold:
Quiver by Stephanie Spinner
Quicksilver by Stephanie Spinner
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
and a manga.

I'm also going to read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner sometime soon. And I REALLY want The Necromancer by Michael Scott. I love that series!

And this video is really funny!
And the song's great too.

He makes funny videos.

Cheerio,peeps!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog