Sunday 6 June 2010

Chicks Truly Do Dig Time Lords

I went to the book signing of Chicks Dig Time Lords this afternoon. I met the editors and three of the people who wrote in it.
I met John Barrowman's (Captain Jack Harkness) big sister. She, along with the other four, signed my book to me. And then I ended up telling them I'm writing a trilogy. They thought that was really cool.
And she thinks I should go to the college she teaches at, and almost inevitably learn from her.
HOW COOL IS THAT??!?!!?!?!?!?!?
OHMYGOD, I MET PEOPLE WHO HAVE MET DAVID TENNAT, KNOW HIM ON A FIRST NAME BASIS, BEEN ON THE DOCTOR WHO SETS, AND KNOW RUSSEL T. DAVIS ON A FIRST NAME BASIS!!!!!!
O.O

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a true, die-hard, Doctor Who fan-girl. Or, as they called it, the new way I will call it, a "Squea-girl."
Definitely.

DW Squea-girl over and out.

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog