Friday 4 June 2010

Gigantic Picture Post

The names will be in all caps above the picture, descriptions will be below.
Thank you.

*************************************************************************************



PEACE
It's a sign on my door.
No, my door isn't that color, it just looks cool that way.

'COURSE I'M A NORMAL PERSON!
A cool photoshop of a sign on my closet door.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A HANDFUL OF CHANGE?
I just had some change lying around. It's a cool pic, you gotta admit.
Also a creepy title.
Short story, anyone?

ALIENS!
Just the invert of image below.

STRUGGLING ARTIST
I'm not sure what I was thinking when I took this.
Actually, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I took any of these...
It was kind of 11:30 about two weeks ago...

(Untitled)
A bad pic of the sign on my closet.

TIME CRASH (1920/2010)
DOCTOR WHO!!!!!
FUNNY video. Posted at bottom.

LUMINESCENCE
Cool invert of below.

AMERICAN ME
My fav hat, my American flag dog tag necklace, and my rainbow sequin shoe!

SEGREGATION
Bad picture...

NORMAL PERSON STAMP
Cool version of the sign close-up.

SCATTER!
*Shrug*

TEENAGE RICHES
My handful of change, golden hat, and favorite fake pearls.
I know I have real pearls somewhere, but I love my fakes!

ELEGANT HISTORY
This is an interesting one. I have my great-grandmother's pocket watch necklace, which is mine now, my fake pearls, and pretty porcelain box.
Something about this picture distinctly reminds me of the late 1800s/early 1900s.

Doctor Who-Time Crash:

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!
LOVED David Tennant!! Still think he's BRILLIANT!!! Gotta see the BBC Hamlet with him! My favs!!! Shakespeare and David Tennant!!!!!
:-D
And now I ADORE Matt Smith! He is HILARIOUS!!!!! And Infublo agrees!!!!
But Matt Smith's so cute!! He's not cute, like crush cute, but little brother cute. And in the beginning you might think he's kinda odd looking, but watch 2 minutes and I GUARANTEE you will love him! And he keeps growing on you! He's amazing!

Possibly more picture tomorrow.

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog