Thursday 21 January 2010

Finally!

FINALLY!!!!!
Our hard work has paid off!!! Tomorrow there will be two showings of the play.
God I hate my costume.
Then there'll be a show on Sunday, then on Monday... Then again on Tuesday. Then we're done. (I hope.)
Tomorrow is a half day, so my mom is gonna take me and Infublo to lunch. (I think that was bad grammar... I hope my English teacher(s) doesn't (won't) read that.)

What ever...

Cheerio, peeps.

P.S. We had a really long(and easy) math test today.

1 comment:

  1. that would be fuuny. and lunch was... interesting.... kaBOOM!!!! so glad my cuzs went to to Noodles and not Kosi's. no need to teach them bad habbits.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog