Monday 14 September 2009

The day of the Subs

Today we had three substitutes! THREE! One for Social Studies, one for Lit, and one for P.E. The one is Social Studies was really WEIRD. She was a really, really bad teacher. I don't think anyone liked her. For Lit we just watched part of a movie with Mr. W, so it wasn't that bad. For P.E. almost any sub is better than the regular teacher. We just played kickball, though, so there wasn't much to compare.
All the teachers were gone because the grade above us went on their bike trip, so they left yesterday, and came back after lunch.
Anyway, I am so SICK of Google Docs! Everything is on it! Ok, just venting.
So, I feel bad about missing last night's VMA awards, although I had never heard of them until this morning. But Muse was on, so I feel SOOO bad about missing them! But I was watching Doctor Who, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. (Well, duh. You never waste your time when watching Doctor Who. ;-P) But, still,... I feel SOO bad! (Although, Doctor Who is British, just as Muse is. Who I am listening to now.) So, to make up for it, here is Uprising by Muse.

Yay Muse! Parts of this song sound like the Doctor Who theme song!
Here...

Well, this is about as close as I could find. The pictures are from the episode "Voyage of the Damned." It was SOOOO SAD!!!!!!! :-( And the weirdest episode of his I have EVER seen!

Aaand, since it won an award last night, 21 Guns by Green Day.

Here ya' go, Infublo. (She's STILL obsessed with them, by the way.)

Wow, that was a lot of YouTube videos.
Enjoy them, and my ramblings and complaints.
Cheerio, peeps!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog