Friday 18 September 2009

Half day!

YAY!!! Today was a half day. We had to run the mile in P.E. Not fun. We had a math test that I forgot about, but I didn't do that bad, so it was ok. NO HOMEWORK!!!!! Thank the lord for Rosh Hashanah! (Jewish New Year is this weekend.)

Today I had ANOTHER song stuck in my head. So, I went and found it. The only problem is that it has a lot of swears, so it took me a while to find a clean one, so this one is the best I could get. Sorry.

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring...
It's a really good song. Thank Infublo for it. She suggested I get it. :-)

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog