Sunday 13 September 2009

RS Homework

AAAHH! I have the worst RS homework! It's so freekin' hard! I don't get it! It's an opinion thing, in Google Docs, so I can't really ask for help!
I finished The Thief Lord, though I still need to fill out the sheets. It wasn't due till October 23, so I'm very far ahead. But, there'll be a new USA Network show premiering on that day, White Collar, and I REALLY want to see it, so yay! I also got another song for the health homework. Sober by P!nk.

Wish me luck! (I need it.)
Cheerio, peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Opinion things suck. You don't get to use any of your creative skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! I finally finished the cursed thing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog