Saturday 12 September 2009

Free Rice

There's this awesome site called free rice. It's really fun. You get to learn words, or grammar, or countries (and things like that) and be able to give rice to people who are hungry. It's a really fun site.

Ok, homework. For health class, I got this weird assignment. I'm supposed to find at least three songs, that I would listen to, that are anti-alcohol, or anti-drugs. And then I have to write at least one page of stuff about then. It's gonna be really hard, but I have about two weeks, so I should be ok. I've found one song already. It's called Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence. It's really good. Here,

Wonder what the teacher will think of that... If anyone can think of any suggestions, please, please (please, please) comment with them. Preferably from a band I like. (You can see a list on my profile.)

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Award 3

Award 3

Award 2

Award 2

AWARD!!!!!

AWARD!!!!!
My first award!!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog